On Wednesday, 01 September 2004, at 12:14:40 (+0400),
Vadik Mironov wrote:

> These two patches replace broken getword function in file.c with the
> not broken one (I hope). Also i made small warkaround about one bug,
> and i submit another patch later, but i need this function, so it
> will be really cool, if somebody merge these patches to the CVS.

Well, if someone had really wanted to fix this, they probably would've
just stolen the code from libast:

http://www.eterm.org/libast/html/strings_8c-source.html#l00340

No offense, but your code is...well, iffy.  Your use of goto's and
labels is completely unnecessary.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>