On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:53:43 +0200 "Nemec, Bernhard"
(B<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
(B
(B> Hi,
(B>
(B> looking at evas_engine_*_font_draw(), I wonder why we render the font first
(B> and scale the result afterwards.
(B> Shouldn't we render the font in the "target size" directly, in order to
(B> avoid loss of resolution?
(B
(B1. glpyph caching, 2. horizontal and vertical scaling may not match. 3 -
(Bsimplicity, 4. almost never happens unless the viewport of the evas and the
(Bactual window are not 1:1 scaled.
(B
(B> Thanks,
(B> Bernhard
(B>
(B>
(B> -------------------------------------------------------
(B> This SF.Net email is sponsored by: YOU BE THE JUDGE. Be one of 170
(B> Project Admins to receive an Apple iPod Mini FREE for your judgement on
(B> who ports your project to Linux PPC the best. Sponsored by IBM.
(B> Deadline: Sept. 13. Go here: http://sf.net/ppc_contest.php
(B> _______________________________________________
(B> enlightenment-devel mailing list
(B> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-devel
(B>
(B
(B
(B--
(B------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------
(BThe Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$BMg9%B?(B                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(BTokyo, Japan ($BEl5~(B $BF|K\(B)