> I've been experiencing a tiling problem for the Eterm backgrounds on
> my AMD64 box.

Yeah... it was getting on my nerves too.

I hacked in some debug, and looking at it I saw that in
parse_pixmap_ops() the tiled token isn't present. I played
around a little, and it works if you force OP_TOKEN to be
or'd with the return value.

So it seems there is a parsing, comparison, or some other
problem in calling or setting up for the pixmap ops.

Might be useful to know if any other 64bit arches have this
issue.

I'll play with it more as time permits, unless someone posts
a patch first. :)

--NJ