I'm not sure how you dumped that, but there is a program edje_decc that will
de-compile an eet file back to its sources.

So your best bet is to run edje_decc eterm.eet and then in the eterm directory
there is a file called main_edje_source.edc. You can then edit this file for
your new app and run the build script to build a new eet. (You may need to
chagne the build script to not genreate eterm.eet but a different named file.

dan