On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 03:33:35 +0100 till varoquaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> On a totally different point then my previous post:
> I think an enlightenment wiki would be interesting. Since everybody
> agrees there is a great lack of documentation a wiki would prove really
> helpfull.
> Regards,
> Till

http://www.enlightenment.org/t/

we're testing out drupal - but right now we dont have manpower or people willing
to work on a cms for e.org to make this happen. i've done some of the work - but
there's a lot more to do.

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)