Hi,

I noticed some redraw problems when I use set_state_val in an embryo
script, in an edc file.
For example, if I change the color of a part, the part is only redrawn
when I move the mouse (and so launch an edje program). I try to set a
timer with a time of 0.0 (as raster advised me) to force the redraw, but
it doesn't seem to work. For now, I use an ugly hack that makes it
works.
I also noticed the same problem with esmart_container. When I add
objects, they are only displayed when another object changes.

Extra question: How does evas determine if an object needs to be
redrawn? Is there a 'dirty' flag like for evas_object_image?

Regards,
MoOm