On 6/2/05, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:19:46 -0400 Stefan Gueorguiev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> and just to make everyone unhappy... we're too late. :(

How about begging? ;-) I'm pretty sure they can make an exception. And
it also depends who's asking and to whom you're asking.

When we submit publications to conferences or journals and we get past
the deadline. Well we usually ask some big shot to beg! And the thing
is, it always works.

If you outline what you want to do and present something decent + add
a little emotion to it and contact the person directly in charge (no
admins, go for the guy with the top position!), it might work. It's
worth trying. If it doesn't work, well no big deal, at least we've
tried. ;-)

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.