On 7/14/05, laurence vanek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I realize that most of the e17 team have day jobs but it would be nice
> to have a brief howto
> on get-e.org as how to sent entrance up.  I did it a little like a blind
> man stumbling around
> in a room running into the furniture.  I suppose its different for each
> type of distro out there.

get-e.org usually gives you overall information about something. For
specific distro information you have to look elsewhere.

But for Fedora Core, get-e.org points you to sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe
which then redirects you to

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe/faq_e17.html

and there the way to setup entrance is explained. ;-p

And googling around you can find some dudes which have installed
entrance on Fedora.

Of course it would be nice to have all distro info under one roof!

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.