Michael Jennings wrote:

Have you tried setting ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal"
when calling autogen.sh?

Michael
Michael -

I just did a fresh CVS co and rebuilt libast (no issues now). For the
Eterm build I did this:

export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal"

as Nathan & you suggested prior to "./autogen.sh".

It works on my updated FC4 sytem. "make" & "make install" ok without errors.

This is updated FC4 with gcc:

gcc (GCC) 4.0.0 20050519 (Red Hat 4.0.0-8)