Is there anyway to have the FROM: field changed to point to the list?
If you forget to change the TO: field when replying it ends up going to
the individual and not to the list.  I have been bitten by this a number
of times and have seen others cus and scream as well.  The latest
Example is Edward Presutti's "[E-devel] Monitor Module Patch 2" and
"2-r1" emails.  If not I'll continue to try to implant new usage into
stubborn brain.  :)

--
Tres