(sorry I forgot to send to the list.)
On 8/1/05, Andrew Elcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
nice, I like it - should be added to e_utils I think :) (which will
install it into the Configuration menu too, but it needs a little tidying

After some talk with raster, it was suggested that the preview thing turned into a smart object.

This is a new version, with an E_Preview smart object, and a small app that makes use of it to display the themes.

download at:
http://chady.net/code/e/ethemes.tar.bz2

As usual, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thinking that the preview window border needs text to show that, and to
pad properly (try gant theme, colapses) and more padding on hte buttons

I'm not sure why gant is not displaying correctly, I'm still looking into that.. any pointers are appreciated. do I need to mess around with parts?

--
Chady Kassouf
http://chady.net/