On Aug 18, 2005, at 11:23 AM, Mike Russo wrote:

Perhaps I have been checking code out a leetle too soon, but I now get the following error when I go to build e17 (live cvs build from portage):

checking CFBase.h usability... no
checking CFBase.h presence... no
checking for CFBase.h... no
configure: error: Cannot find CoreFoundation headers and libraries.

This has been fixed to report a warning, rather than an error. Try updating from cvs again.

It appears that "CoreFoundation" is some kind of Mac OS X library, no? I'm attaching my config.log file in any case.

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

--