Hi,
I was wondering if there is a frontend for enlightenment_remote using
ewl lib in developement. I know there is ebindings that use GTK and that
is supposed to do the same thing, but it doesn't seem to work, and
doesn't use ewls.

So if there is such a project, I'd like to contribute, else, i'm on the
way to begin one ;)

--
Colin Pitrat

http://www.framasoft.net/
Découvrez la signification du mot liberté.