Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:14:04 +0200
From: Sebastian Dransfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gregory Kriehn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [E-devel] Console permissions

Gregory Kriehn wrote:
There seems to be a bug when logging into enlightenment via entrance with regard to console permissions for sound events.

Are you using the pam file from cvs? It doesn't honour fedora stuff like pam_console. You need to use the pam file from gdm/kdm whatever.

And if you are using an older entrance, then it's a real bug that is fixed in cvs.

Sebastian