On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 22:16:24 +1200 John Bickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

>     Hello,
>
>     I have made a change to the e17 temperature module so that if the
>     temperature will be read from /sys/bus/i2c/devices then a Sensor
>     menu is added to the configuration, with options for temp1, temp2,
>     and temp3. In the current code the temp1 sensor is hard-coded.
>
>     I thought I had commit access, but CVS tells me that I don't, so I
>     have attached a patch here. The source directory is:
>
>         e17/apps/e/src/modules/temperature
>
>     Please let me know if something else is required.

aah cool. nice. only 2 things.

1. formatting - keep your code formatting the same as what's there. we can
argue c styles till we are all blue in the face, BUT its always bad to MIX
styles - everyone on the style debate agrees on that. 2. this patch coudl have
been expanded a bit better to actually list all known temperature sensors that
exist and seemingly have valid data (acpi, i2c, etc.) and build a menu of them
- then you can choose acpi sensor, or one of N i2c sensors etc. etc. and it
will save the selected one. if it isnt there on startup select the first one
found and the user can always change to another one. :)

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)