Hello!

I'm a relatively new E user who just love the WM, it's all I've ever
been looking for; eye-candy, simplicity and speed all in one!

Anyway, I've really wanted to get involved in a open-source project but
since I lack the programming ability I decided to start learning C. I've
coded some stuff previously, but using Qbasic (shoot me), ASP, PHP and a
liiiiittle Python. And nothing visual there, no GUI's. SO! Anyway, to
get to the point I decided that I wanted to start making tiny E-apps!
The apps that I have/(will have in the near future) the ability to make
and that I think people might need/be interested in. So the first thing
I stumbled on was a calculator! That seems like a perfect first project
for me, a easy way to learn C (I'm pretty unfamiliar with it, but if
someone could tell me what the * stands for when declaring functions etc
I'd be glad), learn to handle widgets (EWL) and do something productive
that people actually might consider to use more then once.

My goals with this calculator is to make it well intergrated with E,
GTK-apps look so dull compared to E-apps..

So, what do you guys think?