Didier Casse wrote:
On 8/23/05, Morten Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Didier Casse wrote:

Great and sweet! Everything works now. I could build rpms out of
those. :) Thanks a lot Michael for your help.

If you want to save time, I have already..

ftp://ftp.trustix.org/pub/contrib/community-3/current_srpms/libast-0.6.1-2mn.src.rpm
ftp://ftp.trustix.org/pub/contrib/community-3/current_srpms/eterm-0.9.3.9-1mn.src.rpm

Thanks Morten. But in CVS, Eterm is already 0.9.4 and libast is 0.7.
If ever you're building from CVS, it would be nice to include the
build date also. E.g on my system right now it's

Eterm-0.9.4-1.20050823cvs

so that if somebody wants to use your rpms, he/she will know when it
was pulled out. :)

actually, 0.9.3.9 is cvs, and about the date, you're right.. but I have
neglected to do so for the eterm rpm, I just nudge the release tag when
I checkout the latest tree... that rpm isn't many days old however

though, I can't have the release date in the release tag, because of
policies... same repository also contains e16/e17 rpms built from cvs by
me, and they do have datestamps - I'll make the same change to my eterm
rpms - I just hadn't thought about it.

Cheers,
--
Morten