On Monday, 29 August 2005, at 21:53:57 (-0400),
Ryan Little wrote:

> Here's a new diff against the last commit.
>
> Please review / commit.
>
> After much discussion with everyone, I've changed e_utils and e_modules
> specs so everything is in one package instead of separate packages for
> each module / utility. This will make it easier for people to add new
> modules / utils without having to rewrite the specs, and keep the total
> package count down.

I saw no complaints or discussion on the list, and I think it's just
fine the way it is.  It's easy to install individual modules, and it's
just as easy to install them all.  That's the way it should be.

As far as I'm concerned, it stays as is.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>