Brian Mattern wrote:
For the benefit of everyone out there (especially kwo, who wrote the original code ecore_x_window_prop_card32_get/set funcs):

Contrary to popular belief, XLib is _not_ logical, and most definitely still _is_ BlackMagick. So, when setting/getting properties using XSetWindowProperty and XGetWindowProperty, a format of "32" means that the data is an array of longs, _regardless_ of which architecture you are on. So, to repeat, on 64 bit systems, according to X:

32 == 64

yes. BlakMagick.

Just something to keep in mind...
--
rephorm

Actually, I fixed this in the e16 versions of these functions *long* ago. I think the implementation there (e16/e/src/ecore_e16.c) is more efficient than the current ecore one, as it avoids the unneeded malloc() when sizeof(int) == sizeof(long). I did mention to raster that I believed there were 64 bit issues with this code, but he didn't agree, and I didn't persue the matter.

My apologies for not having done that :)

/Kim