Hi everyone,

I have still segfaults closing windows using the window menu. I am
really puzzled. I upgraded to a new system over the last week (ubuntu
breezy, the old one was hoary). I actually made a new installation on a
separate partition so that rules out any old efl files floating around
somewhere. I now get segfaults when I close synaptic. Gnome terminal
does not give me segfaults anymore, and I don't have Eterm installed on
this box yet. I tracked it down a little further, and I only get
segfaults when I have -use-auto-raise-set to 1. However I still have the
messages of trying to acces address 0x360 when running through gdb, even
after wiping the whole .e directory. So I really don't know what more I
can do to track this down. Should I start putting printf statements for
the value of bd->app into the source? Would that be any different to
what gdb is doing? Can anybody running ubuntu reproduce this? CFLAGS are
still -O2 -g -march=pentium4. gcc is gcc version 3.4.5 20050809
(prerelease)

Cheers
Jochen