Vlad Alyukov wrote:
"VF" == Valéry Febvre writes:

Hello, Valéry!

/Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:04:20 +0100/ you wrote:

 VF>  Vlad Alyukov wrote:
 >> problem description:
 >> configure scripts not create debian/changelog
 >> dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
 >> [skip]
 >> dpkg-parsechangelog: error: cannot open ./eet/debian/changelog to find
format: No such file or directory
 >> dpkg-source: error: syntax error in parsed version of changelog at line 0:
empty file
 >> how generate this file?

 VF> A temporary solution I found is to copy changelog.in in changelog
 VF> cp debian/changelog.in debian/changelog

 VF> an run again 'dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot'

variable VERSION not define
show errors:
dpkg-buildpackage: source package is eet
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is @[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Sytse Wielinga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture i386
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp
/usr/bin/make distclean
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/ftp/cvs/e17/libs/eet'
make[1]: *** Нет правила для сборки цели `distclean'.  Останов.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/ftp/cvs/e17/libs/eet'
make: [clean] Ошибка 2 (игнорирована)
dh_clean
dh_clean: Compatibility levels before 4 are deprecated.
 dpkg-source -b eet
dpkg-source: warning: source directory `./eet' is not
<sourcepackage>-<upstreamversion> [EMAIL PROTECTED]@'
dpkg-source: building eet in [EMAIL PROTECTED]@-1.tar.gz
dpkg-source: building eet in [EMAIL PROTECTED]@-1.dsc
 debian/rules build

and create wrong files name:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@-1.dsc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@-1_i386.changes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]@-1.tar.gz

how fix this?

To fix this, you can delete the line:

debian/changelog

in the configure.in file.
It's at the end of file in MACRO AC_OUTPUT()

--
Valéry Febvre