On 2/7/06, dan sinclair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I noticed there was some semicolon_maybe stuff in there. Is this valid
edc? (Or, should edje be made stricter to not allow semicolons after
blocks?)

It looks like it is looking for things like

images {
};

is that correct?

Yes, that's what it is there for.

I'm using as test case the e17 default theme, because it basically has almost everything from edje.

I don't know if this is valid edc, but edje_cc compiles it.

Thanks,
dan

--
Chady 'Leviathan' Kassouf