Hey there!

I'd like to know when one of my Evas_Object is double or triple clicked. So I
use event->flags with EVAS_BUTTON_DOUBLE_CLICK or EVAS_BUTTON_TRIPLE_CLICK.
It works almost fine but I noticed 2 bugs/features with it:

- First, event->flags does not reflect the number of clicks on the Evas_Object
but on the canvas. It means that if you click on an object and then quickly
move the mouse over another object, and click again, event->flags will be set
to EVAS_BUTTON_DOUBLE_CLICK while you only single clicked on the second object.
A consequence of this is, in efm for example, if you want to select several
folders with the ctrl key, if you are too fast, the last clicked folder can be
opened instead of being selected. You can still check if the folder was already
selected and open it only if it was, but in the case you want to deselect the
folder with the ctrl key, you'll have the same problem.

- Another bug/feature is that event->flags is set only with the MOUSE_DOWN
event. With the MOUSE_UP event, it's always set to 0. It make things a little
bit incoherent to code: to detect if an object is "single-clicked", you have to
add a callback on the MOUSE_UP event, and to check if it is "double or triple
clicked", you have to add a callback on the MOUSE_DOWN event. But I can see a
reason why event->flags is not set for the MOUSE_UP event: it doesn't always
make sense: how do you estimate the time of the double click? Between the first
mouse down and the second mouse release? Or between the first and the second
mouse releases? ...

So what do you guys think?

Regards,
Simon TRENY <MoOm>