On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:48:05 +0100 Michel Briand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi
>
> you certainly have noticed this link:
> <http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/02/08/0624253>
> and watch this movie:
> <http://www.freedesktop.org/~davidr/xgl-demo1.xvid.avi>
>
> What is the status of 3D in E17 ?

efl does no 3d. id u EVER want to see e17 e18 etc. - we will not even TOUCH
this topic. if you want a 3d wm - write your own or use existing ones. e is not
a 3d wm and will never be. doign 3d will mean writign e to DEPEND on opengl and
thus lock out anyoen with older or unsupported gfx cards, open up a can of
worms for stability, bugs and performance, and mean e wont get released for
many many many more years to come.

> Does the ever changing EFL would be stable enough one day to begin hack some
> nice features? No :p, I'm joking, sorry.
>
> Regards,
> Michel

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)