Andrew Williams wrote:
I tried to trace this and figure out what is happening, but failed, so
am posting this to the list:

Ewl entries in embeded windows do not print symbols, any modifier is
sent through the key even system as a "key down" it seems.

my tracing lead me to:
ewl_ev_x_key_down(void *data __UNUSED__, int type __UNUSED__, void *e)

which cannot find the "embed" from ewl_embed_evas_window_find((void *)ev->win);

(quite ironic ;) )
thus none of the modifer mapping in that method happens.

Can anyone help with this - it is really bugging Enotes users :)

Thanks
Andy

Was a general issue, not an embed issue. Should, hopefully, be fixed now. Let me know if it's still happening.

dan