On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 10:46:04AM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:

[snip]

> > all. While I was testing the build rules I noticed that emotion tried to
> > link against libecore_directfb.so but that was just my fault. Sorry for
> > the trouble.
>
> no problems - probably because it was enabled and emotion built support.

OK, today I've dpkg-buildpackage'd ecore a few times to find out how to
get rid of building DFB support. I modified the rules file accordingly
but there's problem with ecore_evas_test_app.c:
I needed to add another "#if BUILD_ECORE_EVAS_DIRECTFB" around the
condition in lines 88-92. Else it wouldn't work. I'm sure this isn't
very pretty and should be changed somewhere else (maybe in
Ecore_Evas.h?). Is there something wrong with HAVE_ECORE_EVAS_DIRECTFB?

Falko