Hi everyone.

How can I add image transitions to my edc?

Heres my programs{} section:

        programs {
                program {
                        name, "statusimg_in";
                        signal, "mouse,in";
                        source, "statusimg_bg";
                        action, STATE_SET "mouseover" 0.0; // This
                                // changes to mouseover image
                        target, "statusimg_bg";
                        after, "statusimg_stop";
                }
                program {
                        name, "statusimg_out";
                        signal, "mouse,out";
                        source, "statusimg_bg";
                        action, STATE_SET "default" 0.0; // This
                                // changes to default image
                        target, "statusimg_bg";
                        after, "statusimg_stop";
                }
                program {
                        name, "statusimg_stop";
                        signal, "";
                        action, ACTION_STOP;
                        target, "statusimg_in";
                        target, "statusimg_out";
                }
        }

If I add a line "transition, LINEAR, 1" or something else, it waits 1
second, and then changes the image. I want a nice and slow alpha
transition :)

Btw, transitions work beautifully, when I change positon/size.

Thanks for the help,
        Sevcsik