Hmm,
This is most odd - the 'entropy_event_action_file' should be resolved as
part of the dlopen process - it belongs to the linked component doing
the 'dlopen'/'dlsym' calls.

What environment are you compiling/running under?

The code as-is seems to work in all cases i've seen so far - and that's
a large number of different machines.

Will be most interested to hear your response.

Cheers,
Alex.