On Sunday, 28 May 2006, at 13:15:21 (+1000),
David Seikel wrote:

> Is this due to the emu_client script?

Yep, sure is.  emu is the only one with a /usr/bin/<something> being
installed.

> That's just an example client script, and the only thing that will
> happen if it is not available on the installed system is that a
> dialog will popup complaining that it is missing.

Unfortunately, it's installed by the "make install" stuff, so if RPM
sees it in /usr/bin without being packaged, it will still fail.  So we
either have to include it or erase it; I figured the former was
probably the right call.

> On the emu TODO is to have client programs referenced via .order
> files and .eaps instead of this hard coded one, then we can remove
> this one little %if block.

That would be great. :)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 "The Road I have travelled on is paved with good intentions.  It's