В пн, 2006-05-29 в 10:03 -0500, Sthithaprajna Garapaty написа:

> Hey.. you weren't supposed to touch that! But I guess now I can make
> it public.
> Available here:
> http://war.interhact.net/~iamsthitha/junk/taskbar-0.0.2.tar.gz
>
> Changes:
> - alt + right click produces gadcon menu
> - windows that are skip winlist/taskbar arent added anymore.
> (There's a bug with this when you restart E but I don't know how to
> fix that).
> - Minor bug fixes about how the menu is displayed and how the windows
> are ordered.

one more thing I noticed. in line 346, where the condition is, you might
want to change it to this:

if (((bd->desk == e_desk_current_get(b->zone))&&(bd->zone == b->zone))
      || (bd->sticky)) {

so that sticky windows always appear inside the task manager.

You should get this module in the main e17 tree, where apps/e is,
because a taskbar is in the TODO. Also, perhaps it would be a good idea
to think of a way of merging ibar and taskbar, so that only one bar is
involved in all of it (realestate is important after all). Just not in
the way that engage is doing it, with the floating icons on top of the
main icon, because that wouldn't work with 2/3 of the shelves.

> And.. about all your issues mentioned, you'll notice that some of the
> other modules (ibox, ibar) have the exact same behavior.
> I thought this is how they're supposed to work and left them as is.
> If those modules get changed to a different behavior, I'll change this
> as well.

You should get raster on this. It looks like a shelf bug (perhaps he's
planning to add this).