Am Dienstag, den 20.06.2006, 23:26 -0500 schrieb Nathan Ingersoll:
> I was either not aware of, or forgot about these issues. Peter fixed
> the (0, 0) issue, and I committed a fix for embedding multiple widget
> areas. Both of these fixes are in CVS now, so update and if you run
> into similar problems again, please let us know.

I just tried again with a fresh cvs checkout but couldn't observe an
improvement. Please see http://www.vanille.de/temp/ewlembed1.png -
default positioning of an ewl_button.
http://www.vanille.de/temp/ewlembed2.png - after calling
evas_object_move( 10, 10 ). It looks like the widget is drawn at the new
coordinates, but is clipped with its old rect.

(By the way, evas_object_resize() has no effect either, but I guess
that's expected behaviour for an embedded ewl object, or is it?)

--
Regards,

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | FreeLancer | http://www.Vanille-Media.de