Hello,

i am currently looking how we can work with meson in the efl tree. And
quite a big problem came up. Right now we translate a .eo file into a
.eo.c and .eo.h file, where the .eo.c is not a standalone c file, it
must be included, it does not compile by itself.

In meson we can just put the .eo.c file into the other sources and put
them into library(...) or executable(...) which leads to meson thinking
it needs to compile the file with a c compiler, since the file has the
.c extension.

My plan is now to generate .eo.x and .eo.h files to solve this
issue, we use .x in our codebase for files that are not usefull in
standalone and must be included in some way.

Opinions?

Greetings,
   Marcel Hollerbach