On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 12:18:09 +0000 Andrew Williams <a...@andywilliams.me> said:

> Hi,
>
> So I've tried to get a ToC appended to the nav sidebar and I'm not
> disappointed with the result.
> https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/display.php?image=e-5a12a60dc3d772.36151853.jpg
>
> If there is space the bar is static on the top right of the screen, if
> there is not a wide enough gutter then it inlines at the top right of the
> content.

It seems this is broken (overlaps a lot of content - just by luck the content
doesn't have long enough lines there to be hidden):

  https://www.enlightenment.org/develop/api/class/efl/object

  http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5a14c363eec9d0.43575629.png

It shouldn't "gutter" IMHO in this case either like on mobile like displays. I
think you need a better solution. Most of that ToC IMHO is not useful while
reading reference docs. Especially the Tutorials, Setup and APIs. Tutorials
there is hopefully going to expand to 100's of items  making this pretty
pointless. The Page Contents is the useful part as a "jump to this section". I
assume for now most of that is "sample content" and will be reconsidered in
future?

I am thinking this should really just be a dropdown menu like Options etc.
perhaps displayed by default? At least so I can hide it and read the content
underneath?