P.S. if the loss of temporary handles with efl_add is not met with
efl_added it would be possible to add a new macro along the lines of:

efl_add_scope(klass, parent) { ... statements ... } whereby the scope of
the variable is valid only within that block.

--
http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms