On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Andrew Williams <a...@andywilliams.me> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need to expose some API for creating an Eina_Future_Scheduler if it is
> to remain in eina_promise_new.
> The alternative is that we pass a simple Eo *parent instead and we could
> keep all the scheduler work internally.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean.

What I wrote in my email is that you need to manually write C code to
get the Eina_Future_Scheduler, as you need to manually write C code to
call eina_promise_new().

And that this should be nicely integrated into the language-native
Promise implementation, so it can be chained with other
promise/future... like in Python. This requires some extra work, it's
not trivial or auto-generated.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri