Hello.

On 01/10/2018 03:45 PM, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:46:45 +0100 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com>
> said:
>
>> Hello.
>>

>> On 01/09/2018 10:08 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

>>> Two of them have a inter-dependency, but I pushed branches for all other
>>> combinations. I should have some results tomorrow morning.
>> Results are in.
>>
>> Reverted
>> efl signals - add signal callbacks for minimal signal set on loops
>> -> failed
>>
>> Reverted
>> efl signals - add signal callbacks for minimal signal set on loops
>> ecore signal - move to using a pipe (and optional thread) tfor signals
>> -> worked
>>
>> Reverted
>> efl thread signal masks - fix up for various threads manually created
>> -> failed
>>
>> Reverted
>> efl thread signal masks - fix up for various threads manually created
>> efl signals - add signal callbacks for minimal signal set on loops
>> -> failed
>>
>> This would point to the ecore signal - move to using a pipe commit which
>> breaks things. Which is also the biggest one. :(
> but this also fixes race conditions... :(

And I got word from Netstar that he has seen this before. It is just so that it
was working reliable on the Travis osx instances before and
not at all anymore now. I hope netstar can give you some more details and maybe
debugging with instructions from you.

> can you try comment out
>
> #define ECORE_SIGNAL_THREAD 1
>
> ? that one line? just to see...

You mean normal master with just this line commented out (no revert at all?)
I will push a branch with it now and report back when I have the result.

regards
Stefan Schmidt