On 01/10/2018 05:54 PM, Vanangamudi wrote:
Hi,

First of all, I must appreciate the work you guys are doing. Keep up the good work.

I want to get started with application development with EFL. Is there a book I can read to get started?

No but there are answers.
On this list.
I Have started recently, with https://www.enlightenment.org/develop/legacy/tutorial/start Then after installing efl, execute elementary_test to see all that is possible, and corresponding sources to see how it is done...
And if it is not clear post here...