Dear all, Hello!

As you konw, we have macro EFL_UI_GB_WIDGET_DATA_GET_OR_RETURN and we can
find similar MACROs.
As you probably do not know, the Tizen is maintaing test suite including
negative test cases.
One of TCs is calling elm_bg_load_size_set with NULL obj parameter.
In this case, CRI message occurs, and abort occurs. Then the result of TC
is ERROR.
In my opinion the api elm_bg_load_size_set should have to check if the
parameter is NULL or  not.
My question is that do I have to add a line checking NULL to the macro
EFL_UI_WIDGET_DATA_GET_OR_RETURN? or add separated line?
Which one is better? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Shinwoo Kim.