On 18 February 2018 at 08:28, Mandar Joshi <emailman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I have put together a GStreamer video sink for EFL using vtorri's
> static emotion-sink in the EFL sources.
>
> My purpose of doing this is:
>
> I did not want to use Emotion for displaying video as it does not
> allow control over the entire GStreamer pipeline.

Hello,

I am also using gstreamer in my application. I think I was just using
the test sink.
So I would be happy if a sink was accepted in efl!

> I have tested this vidoesink on Gentoo AMD64, Gentoo ARMv7 on
> Raspberry Pi 3 and Ubuntu 16.04LTS x86_64.
>
> I am new to EFL, so there could some bugs.
>
> Github: https://github.com/mndar/eflvideosink

I just tried your example but it seems it cannot find the plugin even
with setting GST_PLUGIN_PATH:

% GST_PLUGIN_PATH=../src/ ./button4
6:priv_gst_parse_yyparse: no element "eflvideosink"
0:00:00.093541037  1801 0x562ce5625210 ERROR           GST_PIPELINE
grammar.y:901:priv_gst_parse_yyparse: link has no sink
[source=@0x562ce56d59d0]

** (button4:1801): ERROR **: Cannot Create Pipeline. Error Code:1
Message:no element "eflvideosink"
[1]    1801 trace trap (core dumped)  GST_PLUGIN_PATH=../src/ ./button4