I have been making changes to Ecrire to support tabs, per a feature
request[1]. I am pretty much there, less the tab container/widget. I
have been looking around and seems that Elementary lacks a tab
container/widget. Is that the case? Or is something else usable as tabs?

Seems EDI[2] has tabs. I have not looked into what it is using yet to
do the tabs. For other stuff like ePad[3], they used
python-elm-extensions, which has a TabbedBox[4][5]. I can look to
replicate something like that. I was just unsure if something existed
already or was in the works. Or can replicate how it was done in EDI.

I did not see anything of the sort in Elementary tests. Though maybe
going by another name or something.  I guess I could use the Naviframe.
I am using that for settings. It could suffice for tabs. Like the
NaviFame Complex example in elementary tests.

If anyone has any information, or suggestions. It would be greatly
appreciated, thanks!

1. https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire/issues/10
2.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/file/data/hhdovstchz2ccmifzdbh/PHID-FILE-q3aligmkk3nv4hjk4s3x/e-546d3316bbbac6.77524460.jpg