Hello Devs,

I have tried to compile efl with wayland support but got the following
error ;

  CC
  lib/ecore_wayland/lib_ecore_wayland_libecore_la-ecore_wl.lo
  In file included from lib/ecore_wayland/ecore_wl_private.h:10:0, from
  lib/ecore_wayland/ecore_wl.c:6:
  lib/ecore_wayland/Ecore_Wayland.h:30:3: Warnung: #warning The
  Ecore_Wayland library has been deprecated. Please use the Ecore_Wl2
  library [-Wcpp] # warning The Ecore_Wayland library has been
  deprecated. Please use the Ecore_Wl2 library

I am following the instructions on
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/wayland

I am sure there is a switch i have to use, but can not find it.

Someone please point me to the right direction.

kind regards

palla