Hello.

On 03/01/2018 01:02 PM, Massimo Maiurana wrote:
> I don't know why that translation was not included in release tag, I
> usually commit all files in git master. I include the devel list in
> recipients.

1.20.7 is done from the efl-1.20 branch as it is only a stable update to the
major 1.20 release.

If you commit files to master but not the stable branch they will only show up
in the next major release which will be 1.21

If you wanted to get translation updates into the stable updates (which is fine
from my side)you would need to backport them into the stable
branch.

regards
Stefan Schmidt