I am researching a project to make a new WWW; WWW2. It would be completely
non-backwards compatible with WWW.
So a few questions.

Would your libraries be good for this, noting that I want to make Apple, MS
and Linux WWW2 Browsers as the first step?

What sort of support to you provide for 3d? Could a 3d game be made with
your libraires? How about 3d glasses support? I see the future WWW2 as
having a strong 3d and 2d support as well as smartphone and tablet support
built in.

Thanks for any support you can give!

PS, I am open to anyone else that would be interested in pursuing this
project.
--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.