On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:16:05 -0300 Lauro Moura
<lauromo...@expertisesolutions.com.br> said:

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 2:39 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. <
> wlt...@obsidian-studios.com> wrote:
>
> > One step I think that would be helpful towards organization would be a
> > simple Developer List page. Something like this, but could start out
> > very simple, no links, etc.
> >
> > https://www.gentoo.org/inside-gentoo/developers/
> >
> > Using the following fields
> >
> >  - Name with IRC Handle
> >  - Location
> >  - Role/Areas of EFL/E of interest being worked on
> >  - First commit date
> >  - Last commit date
> >
> > I think that would help others identify the E/EFL developers. What they
> > do in the community. Also their activity, how long they have been
> > around, are they still active, etc. It could be more up to others.
> >
> > The closest I have seen is on wikipedia, maybe outdated
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightenment_(software)#Developers
> >

> There is some data in the admin/devs.git[1] repo (info.txt under each user
> folder), but with some outdated info. Once updated, it could be used to
> feed a page in the website/www-content.git repo.
>
> [1] https://git.enlightenment.org/admin/devs.git/tree/

we did indeed have such a page before when the website was hand-rolled php and
not a wiki. that was lost in a move to a wiki. i'm not sure if i should roll a
phop page again that git clones this regularly .. or just a script that
regularly generates a markdown page in the wiki and commits/pushes that from git
based on this devs repo

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com