On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 23:26:41 +0200
Boris Faure <bo...@fau.re> wrote:

>   If there is an annoying bug you think I should fix before doing the
> release, now is the time to let me know!

I have one I cannot report due to my disabled phab account :(

It is fairly easy to miss click and end up copying an empty area. It is
pretty minor, but also pretty annoying just the same. Terminology
really seems to like to create selectable copyable blocks of empty
areas. Which IMHO it should just ignore, not show box, not cause it to
be in copy/paste buffer for like 3rd mouse button paste.

Best expressed and seen in images :)
https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5acbeab9c5e245.66075478.jpg
https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5acbeb3aa2f260.52264737.jpg
https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5acbec0f19bdb5.75763154.jpg

Hardly anything that should prevent a release. But it would be really
great to have that addressed in some form or another. Not sure the
benefit of having the empty areas selectable.

Thanks!!!

--
William L. Thomson Jr.