On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:48:27 +0200 Simon TRENY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

well i'm not sure here. does iconv support that locale? does x encode it
properly? not sure. personally i just suggest you use a utf8 locale - frankly -
the unix world is moving there anyway as it is finally a locale encoding that
can encode ALL locales. the answer from everyone in the know to if you have
encoding problems - is "use utf8". :)

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)