I can't even comprehend the thought process of someone to be able to write
this mail.  You are using and enjoying the fruits of Cedric's labor with
the code you write and the use of E and EFL -- There is no other way to put
it.  Cedric's stamp on this project is massive and it wouldn't be what it
is today without his years of service.  The optimizations and speed that
you enjoy are in large part due to his work.  Further -- There is no one in
this entire project who has anything negative to say about Cedric on a
personal level.  The dude is simply one of the nicest guys you will ever
meet.  Frankly, I have defended you within this project Wltjr - despite
your brash personality and not so subtle opinions - as I have felt you
added value with your development experiences using our libraries and with
your testing/bug reporting using our applications.  With an email as
unprofessional, and frankly disgusting, as the one you just sent, you will
no longer get any support from me, and I seriously doubt you will get any
from any other developer now.  This was neither the time nor place for your
crying and vendettas against someone.  Grow up.