Seeing as there is quite a bit of interest in this tonight, which is going to
probably be the first evening relaxed at home with my wife since we got back
from the honeymoon, I will purchase the server. Can someone open up some
tickets on Phabricator with what you guys want me to do and what the end goal
is that way progress can be tracked by those following the ticket.  If not I
will open a ticket on my helpdesk.

I’m also a bit concerned about accuracy of documentation. Is everything up to
date?

Sent from my iPhone