On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 03:13:29PM -0700, Matthew Zamudio wrote:
> Hi Bryce,
>
> For now, I'm most interested in working with:
>
>    - API documentation
>    - Tutorials
>    - End-user documentation
>
> Based on the name at least, high level projects should probably wait until
> I complete some lower level tasks.
>
> I will most likely require some guidance with API, but I can teach myself a
> lot once I have a definite task and direction. As for tutorials and
> end-user documentation, I should be able to handle those on my own.

The API docs are actually not too hard to work on - in a lot of places
the docs have already been sketched in but need technical writing for
copyediting and clarification.  If you're interested in working in this
area (esp. if you want to focus on legacy docs), I can give advice.

One hitch that should be mentioned (if Xavi hasn't already) is that EFL
is currently in the midst of a transition that is going to introduce a
new set of APIs.  Unfortunately this work is unfinished, and this can
make writing tutorials more challenging than you might expect (although
no less necessary).

Bryce