I don't really see where this vote does make any sense.
There is currently no one stepping up, saying he does the migration, there is no plan how the move should be done, there is no plan on where the funding would come from.

How should i decide if a move would make sense or not in this stage? I don't even can see what kind of features would be included in case of a switch to gitlab.

Greetings,
   bu5hm4n